Friday, January 7, 2011

Introducing justTovi.com - Credits

    justTovi.com is a result of my twitter @jusTovi brought to life. Reading my timeline, you are quick to learn that I'm liable to say anything. I'm the one who usually tweets before thinking. I quickly gained followers based on the realness of my tweets. Tweeting anything from having commentary about a Lifetime movie, disciplining the kids or watching a great sports game makes following me on twitter worth your while. I remember tweeting once "One day, justTovi is going to be a household name" and I intend on making that tweet come true.
    Continue to follow along with @justTovi on twitter and become a regular site visitor of justTovi.com. On justTovi.com, you can listen to celebrity interviews, watch Vlogging with Tovi ( a biweekly show that brings real people together to talk about real life issues), read up on the latest fashion trends, hear the hottest new NC artist, get advice or find out who is having the hottest parties that week (purchase your tickets and come back after the event and post your review of that party). justTovi.com is a site made with everyone in mind. I want everyone to see the Triad as I see the Triad, one of the best places to live.


    Many thanks to all that have chosen to take part in justTovi.com. The website came about after having numerous requests from twitter followers, friends and associates who follow me @justTovi. My wacky personality, my crazy comments and the ability to make and keep followers inspired me to take my twitter to that next level. Come along the journey with me and the people who are helping to make my dream possible.

    Thank you to God for allowing me the chance to use my talents as He sees fit. Being a Leo is a quest of it's own and He is guiding me along the path that I should be on.

    Thank you to my mother, my sisters and my daughters. The 5 women in my life that make me want to do more, be more and achieve more.

    Thank you to the staff of Elevate Marketing, especially to Mike Clark, CEO of Elevate, he saw something in me and has helped push me to reach my full potential. 2011 is definitely our year and I am saying thank you for allowing me to be a part of our dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment