Monday, February 14, 2011

Poetically Yours,"Valentines Day" Words


Whether you acknowledge me or not, I still exist

a painful reminder of what is or your romantic bliss

I am the birthday of love, romantically embraced by those who know me

labeled as being a man made invention, my purpose is to the relay your hearts purest intentions

to the ones with your commitment or attention

I am the expression of your emotions, the gifts and pleasures to your devoted

I am the voice of the most impressionable words, that LOVE to be heard

I am VALENTINES DAY you control my meaning, should you choose to observe...


** Whatever your experiences were that shaped your feelings towards the holiday, remember, like any other day, it is what you make it**

I want to hear your thoughts about the day..What does it mean for you and how did you spend it? Comment how you want, about what you want....

No comments:

Post a Comment